Monday, April 25, 2011

Today I didn't go to class.

I spent my day working on the paper I procrastinated on. Don't worry, I got it done. I also spent way too much time today thinking about things that aren't important to anyone other than me.


1. Why do people pull "all nighters?"
-Seriously. I'm going into my senior year of college and never once have had to stay up all night studying, or doing homework. Okay okay, my boyfriend is the exception because he's a crazy mechanical engineer and writes 25 page lab reports, but still. I sit on facebook and see all these people with their "Spending my life in the library" statuses. I think I've spent a total of 4 hours in the library during my three years of college. I'm a procrastinator, but I've never been in the situation where I'm forced to stay up until 6:30 in the morning working on all of my homework or studying until my brain starts leaking.

2. WHY IS IT STILL RAINING?
-I don't remember the last day that it didn't rain at least once. I think it's rained every single day since April started. I'm over it. My backyard is flooded and there are ducks swimming in it. Ducks.

3. What is going on in my neighborhood?
-My dad caught some dude breaking into cars, and a crazy woman tried to get my mom to give her a ride to speedway. I'm concerned that there is some weird drug ring going on somewhere around my house. I need to get out of this place, or Lebanon for that matter. If you watch the news, you'd be aware that they're currently fighting the opening of a halfway house up the street from my house. You know, right behind the daycare, an right infront of the bus stop. If they lose, and it opens, I'm out.


I wish that people were okay with the fact that I want to write about them in here. I make so many observations about people, I wish I could get paid for it.






^^ you're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment