Friday, April 29, 2011

Tomorrow.

Tomorrow, April 30th, is the day. The day I've been both dreading and awaiting for six long months. Kings Island. ("Wtf is this girl talking about?!") Shut up, I've worked there for six years, I'm allowed to be excited.

Don't get me wrong, sometimes I get excited for my life after I decide to get a big kid job. I get excited for the days where I can have my nose pierced again. I long for my gauges back every single day. My hair's red currently, but if I wasn't at KI, my hair would look like this:


Ariana Grande, from the cast of Victorious. I'm 20. Judge me.


But, regardless of the fact that I have to be as regular looking as pretty much anyone else, I love my job. I've said it before and I'll say it again, but I've made some of the best friends there.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Comment for Prince William:
THAT KISS WAS WEAK.


My mom and I watched the wedding this morning. In case you were wondering, my mom was wearing my hat for the occasion. Kate Middleton in beautiful and as of this morning, the only thing I want out of life is to be a princess. Even though I pretty much am...

First of all, how effing cute is William when he whispers to Kate that she looks beautiful. Not to mention Harry sneaking a quick peak as she as walking down the aisle and whispering to William, "Wait until you see her." I couldn't stop smiling.


That is all I'm going to say about the wedding, because to be quite honest, I'm tired of hearing about it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment