Thursday, April 21, 2011

It's April 21st.

Things I do not like about today:
-It's the end of April and it's cold.
-It's seriously supposed to rain so much over the next couple of weeks.
-Every single one of my friends are partying it up with their, "two more weeks of school!!!1111!!!!1" nonsense.
     a. screw you.
     b. i'll be in school for another month and a half.
     c. i hate all of you.
-Still mad about this weather.


Things that make this day okay:
-Finding out that I DON'T have a paper due in my REL class tonight.
-Just getting a text from my best best friend saying she wants to get lunch.
-Knowing that I'm about to go crazy on a chicken tender salad at bdubbs.
-The fact that I've cleaned my face with face wash pads twice and I still have glitter all over my face.
     a. I went to Masque.
     b. finally believe that glitter is the herpes of arts and crafts.
     c. still okay with it anyway.
-It's Passover, so my REL prof won't be in class today, so all we have to do is watch The Pianist.
     a. I love movies.
     b. I love Adrien Brody
     c. Gotta thing for prominent noses.


The good for today outweighs the bad. I believe I have successfully found a way to get my dad to pay for my whole Bonnaroo ticket. I'm a sneaky snake. Like this guy:



But really. I just tell my dad that it's payment day and he asks no questions. #greatfuldaughter #nottwitter #wishicouldhashtaginreallife



hey, bloggin' world, what are you plans for the summer?

1 comment:

  1. I, too, have a thing for prominent noses.

    Please write a detailed entry on your Bonnaroo experience so that I can live vicariously through you.

    ReplyDelete