Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sing-a-long Sunday? 5 Song Sunday? Whatever.

I made a decision. I really liked my second to last post about the 5 songs I will always turn up in the car, that I decided I'm going to start doing it more often. Maybe every week. I love sharing music with people, and I think this will a great way for people to get to know me, or something.


Let's be honest, I hate driving. It stresses me out and I have terrible, terrible road rage. I am in a constant state of fear when I drive on the highway. I'm terrified someone is going to merge into my car, or slam into the back of me, or cut me off when I'm doing 73 in the left lane and they're doing 62....I pride myself on my driving abilities (minus the two speeding tickets...). The problem is, I don't trust anyone else. Listening to music in the car might be the only thing that stops me from pummeling the 86 year old man driving his boat of a Cadillac down I-71.


5 More Songs I Will Always Turn Up in the Car.

5. Cold as Ice- Foreigner

4. More Than a Feeling- Boston
***The remake of this song by Hit The Lights is also pretty great.



3. Ambitionz az a Ridah- Tupac


2. Location- Freelance Whales

1. Howl- Florence and the Machine



What are some songs you guys can't help but turn up in the car?

No comments:

Post a Comment