Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Bring it On, Life.

I already did a New Years post, but I think it's a new year, I'm going to introduce everyone to 2012 Meagan. This whole post is about to be about me and weird shit I like. Take it or leave it.


Songs That I Will Always Turn Up in the Car.

5. Jack and Diane by John Mellencamp


4. Pour Some Sugar On Me by Def Leppard
3. Don't Fear the Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult
2. Colors by Grouplove
1. You See Me by Childish Gambino

Things You Should Definitely Know About Me
1. I hate flakey people, and I hate being bailed on. I take it really personally, especially when it has to do with choosing someone over me. I think it's rude and I don't like rude people.
2. I hold a mean grudge. If you piss me off, I will not talk to you. I also will not apologize for your wrong doing. If you don't apologize, I'll make it a point not to talk to you. I don't care if that makes me a bitch, or a horrible girl; I deserve good friends who care about me and are willing to help me out when I need it- not when it's convenient for them.
3. Although I can hold a grudge, I also am entirely too forgiving (as contradictory as that sounds). Time after time I accept apologies and then the same shit happens to me. "Friends" should be friends all the time. That's all I'm sayin'. But I hate hurting people so I usually just end up trying to be friends anyway.
4. I love to have fun. I can make fun out of pretty much anything. I love going to the club with friends, I like playing video games, I like watching movies, and I like having drinks. I love just sitting at the bar watching sports like a dude or getting dressed up and drinking fruity drinks with my lady friends.
5. Over the past year I have gotten a lot better about talking things out. I used to just get pissed off. But, now I'm much better at dealing with my feelings and talking them out with whoever my feelings are toward. I do get overwhelmed with my emotions sometimes. I get those crazy girl kill people feelings. Whoops.
6. Still as tolerant as ever. But it gets harder with the stupidity that I hear come out of people's mouths sometimes.


Life is good. Graduation is in winter. So close I can taste it. I can't wait to get out of here, start my big kid life, and do something great for myself. I get a kick out of seeing all the people I went to high school with throwing their lives away with babies and military marriages. Have a good time.

I'm ready for summer (although it will be the shortest one ever). It's only six weeks long but I'm planning on making the best of it. Bonnaroo plans are in the works, but not definite. The absence of Girl Talk has made Kyle very uncertain about attending. Seeing the Coachella lineup is extremely promising though, so I'm hoping some of that spills over into Manchester, TN. I can't wait to sit in the grass, drink beer and listen to my favorite bands.

1 comment:

  1. Big HELL YEAH to "Jack and Diane." So classic.

    I tagged you in a post. Check it out. ;)

    ReplyDelete