Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 1



Day 1- A picture of yourself and 15 facts.

1. My name is Meagan. And I love nicknames.
2. My hand is on my face in this picture because I have a massive pimple on my chin.
3. I wear three silly bands. A cat, a squirrel and a gecko. Whitney gave me the cat for my birthday, Kyle gave me the squirrel because I love them and Ian gave me the gecko when we were in Florida.
4. I watch Law and Order: Special Victims Unit way too much.
5. I am watching it right now.
6. I finally like football (thanks in large part to the man in my life) and it's awesome. Except, sometimes, it makes my stomach hurt because I get so nervous.
7. I have my ears stretched to 9/16 and I have my nose pierced. I am not a fan of tattoos though. On me, anyway.
8. I can't wait to be 21. And I don't mean that as in a "I can't wait to be drunk all the time" sense. Most of my friends are over 21, so my life kind of sucks, haha.
9.I play DDR pretty much every night and burn at least 200 calories.
10. I have no sympathy for people who constantly create drama for themselves. I will no longer surround myself with those kinds of people.
11. I am obsessed with cats, specifically mine. She's the cutest damn thing ever.
12. I've only ever had two jobs, and I've never been fired. I work at Kings Island every summer. And since 2006 until about 2009 I worked at Hot Topic in the winter. They were both great experiences. I've met some great people.
13. I love making collages. I have a huge one on my wall.
14. I am extremely affectionate and wish that everyone else was too.
15. I really like to write, sing and dance.

2 comments:

  1. We should clearly be real life friends. What football teams do you like?

    By the way, #2 is the most hilariously honest thing I've ever read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I decided we should have been friends forever ago! Hahaha.

    My boyfriend and his whole family are all about the Bengals, so I'm down with them too sort of because I have to be.

    BUT I was born in New York and will always love the Giants. Always.

    ReplyDelete