Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 11, 12, 13, 14

So so so sorry I have been somewhere else lately. I'm so sick. No smelling or tasting. My head feels like it's about three times its size and my nose is so drippy I feel like I should stick a towel up there. Needless to say I've been super drugged up and extremely lethargic.

Day 11 - A picture of something you hate.


Don't you EVER wear sandals with socks when you're around me. Especially dudes. I understand that as a man your fashion sense is way below that of a woman, but come on. What is appealing about that? ^^^ nothing. absolutely nothing.


Day 12 - A picture of something you love.


I love cats, and I love friendship. This picture purrrtrays both (haha, see what i did there? /lame). But, seriously. I've always loved making friends, I love having a support system that's there for me no matter what I'm going through. Friends should never leave your side. (Maybe that's why I love cats so much.)


Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.


Okay, I might be exaggerating. But I definitely love them. Midlde of Nowhere was the best cassette I ever put into my walkman. I chose them mostly because I can't really pick just one. Honorable mentions: Mayday Parade, A Day to Remember, Freelance Whales, Passion Pit, Four Year Strong, Hellogoodbye & of course....Elton John.


Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.


My mom. (I don't know why this picture is taken at such a weird angle, she's a super weirdo.) I OBVIOUSLY couldn't picture my life with out her because, if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be here at all. But, when I feel like all of my friends have let me down, she's the first person I know I can count on. She thinks I'm the funniest person in the world and I can talk to her about absolutely anything. I wish all girls loved their mom like I love mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment