Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 3

Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.




Law and Order: Special Victims Unit. Every Tuesday, USA does an all day marathon. You know where to find me. Often times I find myself thinking about skipping class so I can just see what case Olivia and Elliot will have to deal with next. Yes, I know it's probably an issue. I definitely don't care.


Honorable Mentions



Degrassi: The Next Generation. The original cast. No one from this cast is on it anymore and it upsets me. But, I'll take what I can get. RIP best cast ever. <3



This was a boring one.

2 comments:

  1. I want to marry Seth MacFarlane.

    Also, I almost cried when Spinner did his final episode last summer. Worst nightmare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. Spinner was always one of my favorites. Even when he was friends with Jay, he was good-hearted. I cried harder when JT died though. I'm super pathetic.

    ReplyDelete