Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 10

Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the strangest things with.



I kind of almost want to change the title to "Person you talk about the most ridiculous things with." Scott is an incredibly good friend (not to mention co-worker of 6 seasons at Kings Island) to me. Hands down- one of the funniest people you will ever meet. We have some of the strangest conversations, but we'll totally be on the same page. We have the kinds of conversations where you can't come in during the middle of it and join; you wouldn't be able to. If Scott and I didn't work together we'd probably be in a gang together at least. SMM or the Sons of Silence biker gang. (He's the only other person I can talk to about all of the Gangland I watch.) He makes fun of me cause I cry too much and one time I puked on myself, but that's a story for another day. He's got this weird fear of raptors, and I get it, cause raptors are fucking scary. They can open doors and shit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


So, I'm probably going to be in college until I'm dead. That's the story of my life right now. All of my Gen Eds are done and now I sit here, one quarter into my junior year and I have 88 credit hours to fulfill for just my major. 12 hours of that is interning. So, I have 72 credit hours of actual classes that I have to take before I graduate.

I haven't been stressed out like this in a long time. I've got all of these classes to take, I don't want to live in my house anymore, and I have under $1500 dollars to my name. Oh hey, real life, when the hell did you get here?  I've got papers to write and bills to pay but I can't make myself focus on any of it. I wish it was acceptable to just lay in bed all day, cry, watch law and order, and eat my body weight in chicken lo mein.

But, looking on the bright side: I have fantastic friends, a wonderful boyfriend, I'm losing weight and feeling healthy, I'm doing well in school this quarter and work starts back up really soon. The weather is getting better and with that, my mood will hopefully improve so for now I guess hoping for good things is the only option.

No comments:

Post a Comment