Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 9

Day 9- A picture of someone who has gotten you through the most.




No one has ever made me feel as safe and secure as this man-boy right here. He puts up with me like no one else ever has. He was there for me when all my friends decided to walk out. He's been there everytime I've just wanted to give up on everything. He talks me down from all of breakdowns. He calms me down when I get too heated about something. No one has ever kept me as grounded as him. Boyfriend just doesn't cut it. He's probably the best friend anyone could ever have and I'm so lucky that he's mine. He'll find the good in every bad situation and make me smile even when I don't want to. I can roll my eyes at every joke he makes, but in the end- he's the best thing in my life. I try not to be super sappy about him. I don't like being the girl that talks about her boyfriend all the time. But out of all the friends I have come across in my life, I've never had someone so willing to listen to my problems, let alone try to help me solve them. I can cook him all the dinners in the world and record every episode of tosh.0 but that wouldn't be enough to show him how thankful I am that he's in my life.



"I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can play together all night." - Bill Watterson

No comments:

Post a Comment