Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 15, 16, 17

Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die.

No, I'm not kidding. I just wanna wrap my arms around his snuggly neck and ride around the jungle. What would be more fun than that?


Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you.
To be quite honest, I've never really been inspired by a single person. I've found a lot of inspiration in myself and always wanting to be better. I'm very inspired by people's actions. Either I say, "Wow, I really wish I could be like that," or, "Wow, I hope I don't ever become like that." But, I can't think of just one person who's inspired me.


Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.
Not so recent....

Getting this job was by far the best thing that ever happened to me. I've met the best people, learned so much, and grown up incredibly in my five years here. I've made some best friends, found the most amazing man in the world, and learned lessons I'd never thought I'd learn at an amusement park.

This also inspires me....
Mas, Spanish book
The spanish language is something that is extremely important to me. I've taken it for five consecutive quarters at school and when I scheduled for spring quarter last week, I cried because I couldn't fit 203 into my schedule. I want to minor in it so badly, but I still have 88 credit hours to fulfill and I'm supposed to graduate in 2012. Bleh. Spanish has taught me a lot of tolerance. I love being able to speak to people at work who don't speak english. I could go on forever about how I feel about Spanish. And to every Spanish prof i've ever had: thank you.

2 comments:

  1. That picture really makes me want to go to King's Island. I haven't been in years!

    Also, you should minor in it (if you can)! I was a Spanish major and I loved it. I'm slowly starting to lose it, but it's so handy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i could. i just have sooo many classes to take for my stupid rehab services major. i just can't fit it in anywhere.

    ReplyDelete