Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 4, 5 and 6

Day 04 - A picture of your favorite team.
Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory.
Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.







favorite team: new york giants forever. born and raised. although i can enjoy rooting for the bengals, i am always happy when my giants doing work. and i sure hope we can all bond on (hopefully) our mutual hatred for black and yellow- no matter which team you root for. 




Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory.

A trip to Florida in December with the best boy in the entire world. it wasn't as hot as I wanted, but it was definitely where I wanted to be. Tennessee almost made it up here, but I think I might have enjoyed this a little more. It was way more laid back. And definitely way prettier. I got to enjoy about five sunsets. We also took a mini roadtrip during our vacation to go see MY grandma (we went down to see Kyle's gran). 




Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.





I am super in love with Chelsea Handler. We have the exact same sense of humor and I seriously wish Chelsea Lately was on for 5 hours every day. She cracks me up with the way that absolutely no one is safe from her and her ridicule. 






Tomorrow: A new picture and I'll update everyone about this pretty sweet valentines day weekend. 

1 comment: